Little Riders’s baby co-sleeper provides the perfect sleeping solution for your baby. It has Bassinet mode, a bedside co-sleeper mode and rocking mode.
Its rocking function can be used to gently soothe your baby, or convert to a stationary mode for a nap or night time sleep
Removable, Washable Lining:
Hand Washable fabric lining ensures your little one’s sleeping environment is clean at all times.
Breathable Mesh Window:
Breathable mesh window gives full visibility of your baby when using the standalone bassinet.
You will love that it has 5 different heights so that you can match it with your bed height. In addition, for safety, you can attach it to your bed. It also has
Anti-reflux base positioning with ability to raise head slightly higher than the legs.
- Has the ability to rock or to be stationary
- Wheels with locking function
- 6 Height Positions
- Bassinet attaches to Parents' bed using straps
- Anti-reflux base positioning: ability to raise head slightly higher than the legs.
- Easy assemble and use.
- Soft and comfortable mattress included
- Washable inner fabric and mattress fabric
- Comes with a Storage/carry Bag
- Zip off mesh mosquito net, which can be removed when used indoors.
- Assembled Dimensions: L 92cm x W 54cm x H 82cm
- Size of Mattress: 82cm x 46cm x 2cm
- Weight: 9.6kg
- Maximum Weight: 9kg
- Age Suitability: Newborn - 6 months (until child can sit unassisted)
When bassinet is used in side-sleeping mode:
- The bassinet with a lowered side shall only be used in the side-sleeping mode
- Always secure the bassinet to the parent's bed
- Do not use the rocking function in this mode
- Do not use the recline/incline function in this mode
- Before putting baby in the bassinet, always ensure the connection belts are correctly hooked and tightened, the bassinet must fit closely to the mattress of parents and no spaces between the bassinet and adult mattress must be present.
I bought this bassinet as it had all the features i was looking for in a bassinet, however i couldnt find any review on this product but i decided to go ahead and buy it anyway and im so glad i did. The bassinet literally arrived in 1 week we couldn't believe how quick we received it specially with covid. It took minutes and was so easy to set up and have all the features mentioned. Cannot wait to try it.