This Yamaha R1 Inspired motor bike from Little Riders Australia have got everything that a motor bike lover would look for. It covers details which imitate the real motor bike.
This motorbike have got hand throttle to control speed just like a real motor bike. It also has Forward and reverse buttons to control the direct. It also has LED lights in the wheels which are unique to this model. These lights in the wheels definitely enhance the entire look and kids love them. Wouldn’t you love this bike if you were a child? Fun and music goes hand in hand so even though this ride on is a motor bike we have included an mp3 player. The mp3 player has option to plug in USB and AUX cable.
- Available in Pink, Blue and Red colours
- Training wheels for the Little Learners
- Working LED lights on the wheels
- Forward / Reverse, Turn left / right
- Working LED light and Head lights in the Front
- Battery 1*12Volt 4.5Ah
- Battery operated , Continuous run for 1-2 hrs
- Start the “engine”with button
- SAA charger
- Max weight loaded: 30KG
- Charging period: 8-10hr⁄time
- Power of motor: 25W Motor
- Speed: 3-7 Km⁄hr
- MP3 Plug,USB – Music
- Suitable for children aged 3-7 years
- Product Size: (109x62.5x40cm). 13KG
- Box Size: 109 x 33.5 x 60 cm
- Box Weight: 15.5Kg
- 1 x Motorbike
- 1 x Battery Charger
- 1 x User Manual
I ordered this bike on 6/9/2011, to have it shipped to Qld for my grandson's 3rd Birthday, & it arrived today, 9/9/2011. His B'day isn't till 26/9/2011 but because of covid I wasn't sure about delivery delays etc. I AM.ABSOLUTELY THRILLED! My son has already put it together, ready for the day & he is SO IMPRESSED with the look of it & can't wait to see it perform. I will write another review to let you know, but I am already SUPER-IMPRESSED! THANK YOU!